58 Hudson River Road, Waterford, NY 12188
FULL TIME Openings for Commercial HVAC Superintendents/Foreman & Installers
Albany NY + 50-mile radius
Multiple full-time positions available for:
- Experienced installers, looking for a great opportunity, plenty of work, various locations.
- Foreman and supervisors take on assignments and lead our crews, with good compensation.
Alltek Energy Systems, Inc. has been providing HVAC services on commercial and industrial projects in the Capital district for 40 years. We are in search of experienced HVAC workers to add to our team of knowledgeable and dependable Mechanical installers who possess a wide range of skills and experience.
The pay rates for these open positions range from $ 18.00 per hour to $ 30.00 per hour, or more for experienced Commercial Foreman and Supervisors. Each employee’s rate of pay is determined based on their industry knowledge and experience, as well as reliability and performance. Alltek Energy Systems, Inc. also offers a variety of benefits and opportunities for advancement as individuals learn and gain valuable experience.
Experienced candidates will have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. All candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must also possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to analyze and solve problems as needed, and effectively communicate with management when necessary. Workers generally work in crews of 3-5 employees but are also expected to work well independently on their assigned tasks. This position requires good judgment, and a good work ethic & initiative. Time management and strong organizational skills are also essential traits for workers to thrive and grow in this trade.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All interested candidates are invited to apply. Please take special note that HVAC Installers with more than 8 years of industry experience are strongly encouraged to contact our office for immediate consideration.
Experienced HVAC Superintendents, and Installers must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to work safely and responsibly to diligently complete tasks as assigned by supervisors or project managers.
- Have the experience, knowledge and ability to safely use hand and power tools to cut, punch, flange, shear, and solder sheet metal ducts and parts.
- Safely install necessary hangers and supports and fabricated duct work in a manner that meets product specifications and industry standards.
- Inspect deliveries and assemblies to ensure a complete installation according to drawings and specifications can be accomplished. Address discrepancies timely and efficiently.
- Install and connect a variety of air handling equipment, refrigeration lines, condensate lines, duct and hood welding, and mechanical finishes such as registers, grilles and diffusers.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, system blueprints, specifications, and performance data to determine proper configuration and arrangement of system components.
- Ability to plan ahead and timely order materials needed to accomplish the installation in an efficient and quality manner.
- Good communication and leadership abilities, experience supervising and directing workers in a respectful, organized and efficient manner.
Please be advised that all candidates:
Must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Must have completed the OSHA 10 hour training (or complete upon hire).