ALLTEK ENERGY SYSTEMS, INC. HAS FULL TIME OPENINGS FOR EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL & HVAC CONTROLS TECHNICIANS
Our work area is primarily within a 40 mile radius of the Capital District of Albany NY
Alltek Energy Systems, Inc. has been providing HVAC & Control services for commercial and industrial customers in and around the Capital district for nearly 40 years. We are very busy and looking to add to our team of knowledgeable and dependable electrical & controls technicians. We have a variety of work locations in the Albany area, the Capital District and surrounding areas.
The pay rates for this position ranges from $ 18.00 per hour to $ 26.00 per hour, or more based on experience and qualifications. Each employee’s rate of pay is determined based on their industry knowledge and experience, as well as reliability and performance. Alltek Energy Systems, Inc. also offers a variety of benefits and opportunities for advancement as individuals learn and gain valuable experience.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All interested candidates are invited to apply. Please take special note that EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS with more than 5 years of commercial experience, are strongly encouraged to contact our office for immediate consideration.
Candidates for this ELECTRICAL & CONTROLS TECHNICIAN position should have knowledge of, and expect to perform the following tasks;
• Installation of electrical & control wiring, connections, and all electrical components.
• Commissioning and startup of controls and Building Automation Systems.
• Work with project managers to ensure projects are completed on time, per code, standards and contract requirements.
• Perform a point to point checkout per standard procedures using multi meters and other test equipment utilizing written sequence of operations.
• Perform software/hardware calibration required for proper equipment and system operation.
• Troubleshoot system malfunctions/repair and test functionality of BMS systems
• Proficient understanding of submittals & drawing schematics for BMS systems and components is required.
• An IT or Technical degree and/or 4 Years of industry related technical field experience including HVAC Systems, DDC Systems, software and device calibration.
• Computer and Networking knowledge/understanding of routers, switches and basic IP gateway connections and addressing
• Knowledgeable in DDC applications pertaining to the HVAC industry.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
• Ability to work on construction job sites & in hard hat areas (OSHA10) and climb stairs/ladders, maneuver in and around pipework and air ducts and work safely in close proximity to exposed line voltage and low voltage wiring and terminations.
• Moderate amount of travel site-to-site is required & reliable transportation is required.
Please be advised that all candidates:
Must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Must have completed the OSHA 10 hour training (or complete upon hire).
Submit your resume:
(please also provide copies of certifications with resume)
• At our office: M – F 8am – 4pm 58 Hudson River Rd Waterford, NY 12188
• Respond to this job post.
• No Phone Calls Please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour